How to ship tractors and other farm equipment internationally?
Eurosender offers fast and reliable logistics solutions for transporting tractors and other farm and agricultural equipment. Whether you are a business owner or individual, buying or selling agricultural machinery and implements, organise farm equipment shipping at the best price. We have helped many businesses to transport agricultural machinery and farm equipment domestically and overseas. Benefit from our expertise and get safe shipping of tractors and other farming equipment to the chosen destination.
Logistics solution for shipping farm machinery overseas
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as a permanent shipping platform. Create a free business account and:
- Manage all your past and current shipments and invoices through the personal dashboard;
- Get additional discounts when paying with credits;
- Have access to already negotiated prices with the best international couriers;
- Get assistance from logistics experts who will answer all your questions.
Shipping options for transporting agricultural and farm equipment
When it comes to transporting farm equipment and agricultural machinery overseas, it is of utmost importance to choose the right shipping method and logistics partner for the transport. Here are some of the Eurosender’s services that you can use:
How to prepare farming and agricultural equipment for shipping
When you are shipping agricultural implements or tractor parts internationally, follow these tips to prepare the equipment for transporting:
- Check the manufacturer’s manual, disconnect batteries and drain tanks, detach and secure loose parts.
- Cover the smaller items with bubble wrap.
- Place the items in a shipping box of the right size and add cushioning materials such as packing peanuts, crumpled paper, etc.
- Close and seal the box with adhesive tape.
Packing tips for transporting tractors and other farming machinery on a pallet
Check these steps to prepare oversized or overweight agricultural equipment for shipping on a pallet or in a crate:
- Prepare the pallet or crate: cover its surface with some corrugated cardboard before loading.
- Put the tractor parts or farming implement duly protected on the pallet and make sure it is centred.
- Fix the inventory on the pallet using special straps. Pull the straps from under the pallet over the goods you are shipping.
- If you are using the same pallet for the transport of large and small farming utensils, carefully stack the boxes and secure them with ribbons, plastic foil, and adhesive tape.
Insurance options when shipping tractors, farming machinery and agricultural implements
Depending on the selected shipping service and the type of item transported, shipping insurance may be included in the price of the service. For extra protection, we also offer additional insurance options with higher coverage at low rates.
We recommend keeping the original invoice of your device as it serves as proof of its value. This document will be required by the logistics company in case you decide to start a claim procedure for damage or loss.
Check quotes for shipping agricultural implements through Eurosender