Heavy machinery transport services. Move plant and industrial equipment
Do you often need to hire transport services to move heavy machinery? Whether you require frequent on just one-time shipping services to move plant and industrial machinery, Eurosender matches you with the best movers and the lowest prices. Get expert tips on how to prepare all types of large machinery for shipping and organise the transportation of any type of plant and industrial equipment.
Logistics solutions for shipping large machinery
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their trustworthy logistics partner. Benefit from our expertise and get safe industrial equipment and plant machinery transport to your chosen destination. Create a business account and keep all your orders, invoices and shipping information in one place.
Industrial equipment and heavy machinery transport services
We provide various solutions for shipping industrial equipment and other heavy machinery within Europe and abroad.
What to know when booking industrial equipment moving services
Follow these recommendations when organising plant machinery transport or industrial equipment shipping:
- Provide the exact dimensions and weight of the equipment when placing your order.
- Prepare and secure your equipment according to our packing guidelines.
- Prepare the equipment or machinery to be collected on the ground floor, if possible. Please inform us if you need extra assistance during collection, such as forklifts and tail-lifts.
How to prepare plant machinery and industrial equipment for shipping
When in need to transport heavy or large machinery, follow this guideline and prepare your equipment properly for shipping. The best way to transport plant machinery and industrial equipment is by palletising or crating the shipment.
- Wrap the equipment with bubble wrap or foil, to protect it from moisture or dust.
- Place the machinery or equipment on a pallet or crate. Block and brace it with wooden, plastic, or metal obstacles to keep cargo from sliding.
- If you are shipping machinery with wheels, use straps, blocks or bars to prevent wheels from spinning.
- Use foam cushioning for the inner corners and ages of the crate to protect the shipment.
- Close the crate and fix it on a pallet if needed.
Transport plant machinery and other large equipment by Van
The best alternative when organising a cross country or international transportation of heavy machinery is booking the Van service. Get the whole van reserved solely for your shipment across Europe to easily move the industrial machinery to and from a warehouse, factory or manufacture. The dedicated van delivery is the most convenient and fast industrial equipment moving service, as the van will go directly from one address to the other with no stopovers. Book early and get your load moving the same day, or arrange next-day collection if booked before 4 pm. Upon request, the courier driver will help to place the items on the van and make sure they are safe for transport. Let us know in advance if you need extra assistance or forklifts for collection.
Get immediate quotes for shipping large machinery