Fast and reliable lost and found shipping services
Book Lost and Found delivery services with Eurosender and have your lost property or luggage returned from airports, hotels, train or bus stations, theatres, stadiums and more, fast and affordably. Save yourself the hassle and expense of replacing your lost item or retrieving it yourself and let us do it for you with our lost and found shipping services.
RETRIEVE YOUR LUGGAGE
Lost and found shipping: returning lost property from anywhere in the world
Whether you’ve lost it overseas or just in the next town over, follow these easy instructions to locate your lost item and have your lost property or left luggage returned to you safe and sound. Remember to follow these instructions before booking a lost luggage delivery service with Eurosender:
1. Find your lost items – contact the lost and found department of the airport, train station or hotel’s reception desk where you may have lost the item.
2. Verify that you are the owner and ask if they are willing to ship it – you may need to prove this with your ID or a detailed description, depending on the item.
3. Ask for the contact details of a person responsible for the courier to contact to arrange a time for collection.
4. Remember that your item also needs to be packed in order to be shipped. Always check that they are willing to pack the item according to our packing instructions.
5. Book the courier service with Eurosender and let us do the rest. Save on the cost to ship lost and found items from any destination.
6. Be home at the delivery location at the time of delivery and track the progress of your shipment on our tracking tool to have your lost property returned, safe and sound.
HOW TO SHIP
Lost luggage and property deliveries with Eurosender
Providing a correct address for successful lost and found delivery
When arranging lost and found shipping it is essential to provide a complete and correct address. Follow the example below to provide a correct pick-up address when returning your lost property by courier:
Choose the country of pick-up/delivery
Ex.: United Kingdom
- Name & Surname
Add the name of the public place followed by the name of the consignee
Ex.: Kings Cross Visitor Center, (lost property for) Sean Jones
Fill out the street name in full and the number
Ex.: Stable Street, 11
- Additional info – Optional
Keep in mind that the courier does not always take this into consideration.
You could choose to include a reference number or lost and found desk contact here.
- Zip code
Add the zip code, please double check if it’s the right one.
Ex.: N1C 4AB
Add the full name of the town or city
- Phone number
Add the phone number, change the area code if needed
Ex.: +44(country code) 020 3479 1795
Things to consider when arranging delivery of a lost and found item
After verifying with the airport, hotel or station that they are willing to help and hand over your lost and found item for its delivery by courier, you should take into consideration the following:
LOST AND FOUND SHIPPING
Returning lost property from airports, hotels and stations
Most lost and found property is returned from train and bus stations and airports. Check out our dedicated pages on lost and found shipping from many destinations:
NEED MORE INFORMATION?