Shipping a suit | International suit delivery
Whether you have an upcoming special occasion in another city, or you are a business shipping formal wear to customers, Eurosender have a solution to help you ship a suit or tuxedo with ease. We work with only the best logistics providers to match you with the right courier service for shipping suits to anywhere in the world. Offering you the lowest rates available, you can save on the cost to send a tuxedo and our step-by-step guide will explain the best way for shipping a suit jacket or formal attire abroad or domestically.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Suit delivery services for businesses
Save time and money by streamlining your logistics processes. Our free digital platform allows you to keep track of all of your suit shipping expenses, past, current and upcoming shipments in one place. Register your business to benefit from our unmatched low-rates for international and domestic shipping and simple booking process to keep up with any increasing demand for shipping a tuxedo or suit abroad or domestically.
The best way to ship suits internationally
Eurosender offer a range of solutions to fit any type of suit shipping need, depending on the volume and urgency of your shipment:
How to pack a tuxedo for shipping
Whether you wish to pack a tuxedo in a suitcase or send a suit via courier, here are some instructions on how to pack a suit without it wrinkling.
- Fold a suit jacket: On a flat surface, fold the left sleeve to slightly overlap the center of the coat. Straighten the sleeve and place a piece of foam wrap on top. Repeat for the right sleeve, then fold the suit jacket in half lengthwise.
- Fold a shirt: Fold both sleeves towards the middle, taking care not to overlap them. Roll the shirt lengthwise into a tube shape.
- Fold trousers: Fold the pants lengthwise so that each leg covers the other.
- Fold the entire suit: Place the shirt inside the sleeve of the suit jacket. Place the folded tuxedo jacket in the middle of the trousers and cover with a piece of foam wrap.
- Extra protection: Cover the folded suit with tissue paper, foam wrap or place neatly into a plastic bag to ship a suit without wrinkling during transport.
- Cardboard box: Place the garment into an appropriately sized suit shipping box, or if you are shipping multiple suits, place into a box and use packing foam to fill any gaps.
Reasons for shipping suits domestically and abroad
Reasons why our customers choose to send suits and tuxedos with Eurosender.
- For a special occasion in another city: Rather than figuring out how to travel with a tuxedo, send a tuxedo via courier ahead to your destination
- Shipping formal wear to customers: Retail and e-commerce businesses can opt to send a suit via courier safely to their valued customers
- Shipping suits from the supplier to retailers: Using our freight shipping services is ideal for shipping formal wear in bulk to clients
Get an instant quote for your shipment
Frequently asked questions for shipping a suit jacket abroad or domestically
Can I ship a tuxedo in a hanging garment bag?
Unfortunately, we do not recommend to send a suit solely in a hanging garment bag. Items should be packaged in a box or a suitcase, as courier companies will only accept them this way. Alternatively, you may wish to pack a tuxedo in a garment bag, then fold it into a cardboard box or suitcase according to the instructions above.
Can I ship a tuxedo abroad and expensive formalwear such as wedding attire with Eurosender?
Absolutely. At Eurosender, we have a cost-effective shipping solution to ship a tuxedo or any type of clothing, including wedding dresses, businesses suits and accessories. For instructions on how to pack and ship clothes, please see our dedicated page.
How much does it cost to ship a suit or send a tuxedo via courier with Eurosender?
For larger shipments or unusual requests, our logistics experts will prepare a tailored offer in the shortest time possible.