Parcel delivery to crew members, deckhands, sailors and captains
Shipping to a crew member onboard a ship can be tricky if you don’t prepare your care package properly. At Eurosender, we can help you with shipping to all kinds of destinations, including cruise ships and ports, and offer the best advice on sending cruise care packages as well as low-cost parcel delivery to crew members, deckhands, sailors, captains or anyone at sea.
START SHIPPING NOW
Get immediate quotes for your route
International parcel delivery to crew members at sea – with Eurosender
The best way to send a care package to a crew member
How to address a cruise care package for successful delivery
- CountryChoose the country of pick-up/delivery.
- Name & SurnameAdd the name of the ship or port, followed by the full name of the consignee.
Ex.: Celestial Cruises, Linda Brooks
- AddressFill out the street name in full and the number.
Ex.: Antoniou Ampatielou 8
- Additional info – OptionalHere you can add additional information.
Keep in mind that the courier doesn’t always take this info into consideration.
- ZipcodeAdd the zip code, please double check if it’s the right one.
Ex.: W185 36
- Town/cityAdd the full name of the town or city.
- Phone numberAdd the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +30 21 6400 9999
What can I send in a care package to a crew member?
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQ about parcel delivery to crew members, deckhands, sailors and captains
Can I reroute my care package to a different port, and if so, how much does it cost?
For more information, please see our dedicated blog article.
What to do if the delivery to port failed?
If you receive a notification or email saying that the courier attempted delivery but that it was unsuccessful, there are a few things you can do:
- If you know that the ship had a few hours of delay or the courier attempted delivery outside the office hours, they can organize a new delivery the next day.
- You can contact the courier and ask if it’s possible to the change delivery address. Be aware that some delay might occur, and charges can be made.
- Contact our experts who will do their best to help you with your issue.