How to send cricket equipment?
Are you a professional cricket player who is getting ready for international competition? Do you need to send cricket equipment or pack and ship cricket bats to the place where the game will take place? If so, you can send cricket equipment to another country with courier services at affordable cricket kit shipping cost. With Eurosender, it becomes easy to pack and ship cricket equipment because we provide explicit guidelines to help you with these tasks.
Place an order and check the cricket kit shipping cost
- Measure the dimensions of the box accurately and insert them into the Shipment Size Checker before placing the order for shipping.
- Simply choose the pick-up and delivery countries, indicate the type of service, and provide shipment details. Based on those parameters, you will instantly get a cricket kit shipping cost.
- Place the order for shipping at least 2 days before you depart from the location.
- Check with the shipping services provider if you need to print and put labels on the package or if the courier driver will bring it.
- When you send cricket equipment with courier services, you can track your shipment easily with a tracking tool online.
- Every shipment is insured with basic insurance of up to €200, however, we strongly recommend that you also choose one of our extra insurance packages. If you are shipping valuable items, you can buy additional insurance at a very low price during the ordering process. Discuss these options with our shipping specialists before you make a final decision.
If you have any questions about how to send cricket equipment or pack its elements safely, feel free to contact our logistics experts.
How to pack and ship cricket equipment?
What packaging materials are necessary? Where can you find them?
- Original box of your cricket set – if you kept it, of course.
- Cardboard box – it has to be of the perfect size so that it is not too big or too small.
- Bubble wrap – to protect the items from getting broken and damaged during transportation.
- Cushioning material (packing peanuts or crumpled newspapers)– to fill in any empty spaces and voids.
- Adhesive tape – to tighten the protective layers and to seal the box.
You can find and get these packaging materials at any stationary or hardware store. However, you can take used cardboard boxes and bubble wrap in your local grocery store or supermarket.
How to pack and ship cricket bats?
- Wrap the cricket bat. Use two or more layers of bubble wrap and secure it tightly with tape.
- Bundle all bats together, as closely as possible, using bubble wrap and adhesive tape to protect the cricket equipment.
- Cushion the cardboard box by filling any empty spaces with old newspapers, packing peanuts, and even towels. Make sure that the bats are not moving inside.
- Close the box and carefully seal it with adhesive tape.
You can also find more information on how to pack and ship cricket bats, check our dedicated blog article.
How to pack cricket shoes for transportation?
- Prior to packing your cricket shoes, clean them properly and remove dirt or grass from them.
- Put some pieces of crumpled paper or newspaper inside each shoe.
- Cover each shoe with bubble or foam wrap.
- Put your cricket shoes inside the original box, if possible. Otherwise, take another cardboard box that fits the size of your cricket shoes.
- Prepare a bigger box. Put some pieces of cardboard scrap or pour plenty of packing peanuts on the bottom of the box. Nest a smaller box with your cricket shoes inside a bigger one.
- Seal the box. Before you seal the box, make sure that you fill all the voids and empty spaces. Afterwards, secure all its seams and edges.
Pack other items of the cricket set for transportation
Preparing cricket clothes for shipping is very similar to packing and sending conventional garment.
If you want to send other items of the cricket kit, check a detailed article on how to pack and send gym equipment with courier services and prepare other sports equipment for transportation.
Benefits of cricket kit shipping with Eurosender
You obtain a range of benefits when you send cricket equipment with Eurosender:
- You get affordable cricket kit shipping cost owing to our unique algorithm on the booking platform that chooses an optimal route.
- Each shipment sent through Eurosender is automatically insured.
- You can easily pack and ship cricket equipment as we provide comprehensive guidelines and recommendations for that.
- It will take you a short time to send cricket equipment domestically.
If you have any questions about how to pack and ship cricket equipment, feel free to get in touch with our logistics experts.