How to pack and ship nail polish
Whether you are moving house or shipping nail polish and other cosmetics to customers through the mail or by courier, proper packaging of nail polish is crucial to prevent any damage during transit. Learn how to ship nail polish, discover the applicable transport restrictions and book your international shipping in a few simple steps.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Shipping solutions for retailers or distributors
Whether you are shipping to retailers or final customers as a supplier, distributor or manufacturer, Eurosender can help you increase your logistics efficiency. Save on shipping costs with our smart and convenient digital platform. Register your business to keep track of all of your shipments, including past, present and future expenses.
Set up a business account
Ship nail polish and manicure tools by courier
best satisfies your needs when shipping goods internationally or locally:
How to pack nail polish for shipping
If you are moving house, or shipping nail polishes to customers or other businesses, follow these simple instructions to transport your nail polishes safely:
- Ensure each lid is closed tightly to avoid leaking during transport
- When sending multiple nail polishes, wrap each glass nail polish bottle with bubble wrap or several layers of paper
- Pack the nail polishes into Ziploc or plastic bags to avoid damage in case of a leak.
- When shipping a box of nail polishes, add a long piece of cardboard between each row and a smaller piece between each bottle to prevent them from touching and breaking when moved
- Add extra bubble wrap to fill the voids in the box.
- Seal with tape, ensuring sides are reinforced and the package is airtight.
Get an instant shipping quote
NEED MORE INFORMATION?