The best way to ship roller skates or rollerblades abroad or domestically
Would you like to send roller skates or rollerblades (inline skates) to someone as a gift, whether it is abroad or within the country? Or maybe you sell roller skates or inline skates and search for a simple and cheap way to send your articles to your clients (buyers)? Whatever the reason, Eurosender is here to help you! We will find for you the best way to ship roller skates or rollerblades abroad or domestically! All you need to do is to pack your roller skates or inline skates according to packing instructions on this page and then book transportation services via our booking engine presented below. And do not worry about the rest – Eurosender will take care of it!
Organize the delivery of roller skates or rollerblades by courier
How to send roller skates or rollerblades by parcel?
Choose the pickup and delivery countries, the number of packages, and their exact parameters
You will receive the best available offer
Fill in the form with your details and pay for the service
Get informed on how to pack and ship animal forage
It’s as simple as that! Our platform will offer you the the best way to ship roller skates or rollerblades abroad or domestically with one of the most reliable logistics companies.
If you have questions and want to receive more details on how to send roller skates or rollerblades by parcel, we will be happy to help you. Feel free to contact our customer service by clicking on the button below:
Before you organize the delivery of roller skates or rollerblades by courier
- Before you proceed to organize the delivery of roller skates or rollerblades by courier, we advise you to measure the dimensions and the weight of your packaged parcel (see the packing instructions below on the page). After you do so, enter the data into the shipping size checker below to find out which shipping service is right for you.
- This way, the system will propose you the best way to ship roller skates or rollerblades abroad or domestically. At Eurosender, several options are available for your shipment:
- Standard shipping (weight up to 30 kg and longest side up to 175 cm).
- Individual offer: if your parcel does not correspond to the standard shipping dimensions, we can prepare for you a personalized offer.
- If necessary, you can check what time will the delivery of your parcel take. For this, please use our estimated delivery time tool below:
- In most countries, the delivery company will print and stick the label on your package. Sometimes you have to do it yourself, but do not worry, we’ll let you know if you need to.
- Please place your order at least two business days before the date when you would like a transport service to pick up your parcel.
Eurosender offers you free insurance coverage up to 200 EUR for each parcel/package you send with us. In addition, if needed you can buy additional insurance at a low price.
Packaging materials to organize the delivery of roller skates or rollerblades by courier
To minimize any possibility of damage when shipping roller skates or rollerblades, please ensure that you have the appropriate packing materials. You will need the following:
- Cardboard box. Please take a box that fits the size of your shipment. You can take a used box, but please make sure it is in good condition and is strong enough to support your roller skates or inline skates.
- Bubble wrap. To wrap and secure the items you send.
- Cushioning materials. To create a sort of padding inside the box, you can use packing peanuts, foam wrap, bubble wrap, crumpled paper or other similar material.
- Scotch tape. To secure packaging materials and seal the box.
How to properly pack roller skates or inline skates before transporting them?
If you plan to send roller skates or inline skates by courier, please use the above materials to properly prepare and pack your parcel. We have prepared some tips to help you.
- Prepare your items. Bubble-wrap each of your roller skates or rollerblades separately (use enough of bubble wrap). Fix the bubble wrap with a sufficient amount of scotch tape.
- Prepare a cardboard box. Cover the bottom of the box with cushioning material; you can use packing peanuts or enough of foam wrap, for example.
- Put your bubble-wrapped roller skates or inline skates into the box. Fill the remaining empty space in the package with additional cushioning materials in order to ensure the maximum protection of your items during their transportation.
- Seal and secure your package. Seal the box and secure each side of it with enough of scotch tape.
Why Eurosender is the best way to ship roller skates or rollerblades abroad or domestically?
- Our shipping services have one of the best quality/price ratios on the market. This is perfect for you if you are searching for how to send roller skates or rollerblades by parcel at the cheap price.
- It only takes a few minutes to book a shipping service.
- We cooperate with many of the most reliable international transport companies such as DHL, DPD, GLS, Post Luxembourg, as well as with many reliable local delivery companies.
- Tracking number to track your package online.
- Friendly support staff speaking 15 languages.
- We have a large number of guides on how to package and ship different items, which can help you organize your specific shipment.
This way, sending roller skates or inline skates with Eurosender is very easy. Do you have any specific questions about how to send roller skates or rollerblades by parcel? Do not hesitate to contact our experts. We are always ready to help you!