Shipping with CTT Portugal – parcel tracking, international deliveries, and postal rates
CTT is the Portuguese national postal operator with subdivisions operating in banking, mobile phone services, and e-commerce. CTT offers domestic and international mail and express shipping services for individuals and businesses. Find out all about CTT tracking, postal rates and delivery times. Get alternative quotes and solutions using our booking engine.
Why choosing Eurosender?
Vetted logistics providers
Access to a wide network of international couriers
Instant quotes for parcels, express and pallet shipping
Dedicated logistics experts to help you in every step
Shipping insurance included in the price
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join us for additional shipping benefits
Our goal is to make shipping easier and faster. Book almost any delivery service in instants and easily manage all your transportation operations with our free logistics control panel.
Set up a business profile
HOW TO SHIP
Our shipping services
Depending on the time-sensitivity and size, you can choose the service that matches your needs.
CTT international parcel tracking. How do I track a CTT delivery?
When sending an international parcel with CTT Portugal, you get a unique tracking number. If you bought something online and the shipments will be performed by CTT, you will most probably receive the tracking code by SMS or email to track & trace the CTT delivery. On the other hand, if you drop-off your parcel at your local post office or CTT Contact Point, the tracking code will be visible on the receipt. When you book a CTT express delivery online, you will find the tracking number on the shipping label.
CTT package tracking doesn’t work for all shipments. Unless you work directly with CTT Expresso, the tracking service has to be purchased additionally for most letters and packages, especially for domestic routes. In case of delays or a failed delivery attempt, you need to contact CTT directly.
When booking a delivery with Eurosender, you can always track your parcel online and know where your shipment is at all times.
CTT international mailing services
CTT offers mail and parcel delivery services nationally and worldwide. When choosing a mailing service, CTT offers several alternatives that differ in terms of delivery times (regular and express) and tracking options. You can mail both letters and small boxes up to 2Kg with these CTT mailing services:
CTT National solutions
- Regular Post – Deliveries in 3 working days in Portugal mainland.
- Blue Post – Express deliveries in 1 working day in Portugal mainland and 2 working days to the islands.
- Registered Post – Deliveries in 1 working day in Portugal mainland and 2 working days to the islands with tracking number included. Additional services such as payment on delivery, SMS alert and insurance options are available for an extra fee.
- Green Post – Fixed price for each package size regardless of its weight. No need for a stamp. Deliveries in 3 working days in Portugal mainland.
CTT International solutions
- Regular Post – Deliveries in up to 5 working days in Europe and 7 working days globally.
- Blue Post – Express deliveries in up to 3 working days in Europe and 5 working days globally.
- Registered Post – Deliveries in up to 3 working days in Europe and 5 working days globally with tracking number included. Additional services such as payment on delivery, confirmation of acceptance and insurance options are available for an extra fee.
- Green Post – Fixed price for each package size regardless of its weight. No need for a stamp. Deliveries in 5-7 working days worldwide.
Have in mind that none of the above mentioned CTT services is door-to-door and you must always drop-off your letter or parcel either on a CTT Contact Point or a Mail Box (be careful to add the stamp in advance in this case).
CTT international shipping costs and postal rates
Additionally, to mailing services, CTT Portugal also offers some options to send parcels weighing up to 30 Kg for domestic shipping and 10 kg for international routes. You can simulate the price for shipping your parcel using the CTT shipping calculator.
Alternatively, you can take a look at the table below where we compiled the shipping rates for various CTT services for shipping a 10kg package and respective delivery times. None of the CTT services listed below is door-to-door. On the other hand, Eurosender services are always door-to-door.
|CTT Shipping Service||Delivery Times||Shipping Rates|
|CTT Domestic Mainland||Up to 3 business days||12.80€|
|CTT Domestic Islands||Up to 15 business days||From 21.80€|
|CTT International Europe||Up to 5 business days||From 46.90€|
|CTT International Worldwide||Up to 7 business days||From 110.30€|
|Eurosender Standard Domestic||1-2 business days||From 5.11€|
|Eurosender Standard International||Up to 7 business days||From 20.00€|
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Get an instant shipping quote for your route
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs about CTT international delivery services, parcel tracking and postal rates
- 8 am - 10 am
- 10 am - 1 pm
- 1 pm - 4 pm
- 4 pm - 7 pm
- 7 pm - 10 pm