Shipping with CTT Portugal – parcel tracking, international deliveries, and postal rates
Why choose Eurosender?
Wide network of global logistics providers
Instant quotes for parcels and pallets
Dedicated logistics experts to help you
Shipping insurance included in the price
HOW TO SHIP
Our shipping services
CTT international parcel tracking. How do I track a CTT delivery?
You will get a unique tracking number when sending an international parcel with CTT Portugal. If you bought something online and the shipment will be performed by CTT, you will most probably receive the tracking code by SMS or email to track & trace the CTT delivery. On the other hand, if you drop off your parcel at your local post office or CTT Contact Point, the tracking code will be visible on the receipt. When you book a CTT express delivery online, you will find the tracking number on the shipping label.
CTT package tracking doesn’t work for all shipments. Unless you work directly with CTT Expresso, the tracking service must also be purchased for most letters and packages, especially for domestic routes. In case of delays or a failed delivery attempt, you need to contact CTT directly.
When booking a delivery with Eurosender, you can always track your parcel online and know where your shipment is at all times.
CTT international mailing services
CTT offers mail and parcel delivery services nationally and worldwide. When choosing a mailing service, CTT offers several alternatives that differ in terms of delivery times (regular and express) and tracking options. You can mail both letters and small boxes of up to 2 kg with these CTT mailing services:
CTT National solutions
- Regular Post – Deliveries in 3 working days in Portugal mainland.
- Blue Post – Express deliveries in 1 working day in Portugal mainland and 2 working days to the Portuguese islands.
- Registered Post – Deliveries in 1 working day in Portugal mainland and 2 working days to the Portuguese islands with the tracking number included. Additional services such as payment on delivery, SMS alert and insurance options are available for an extra fee.
- Green Post – Fixed price for each package size regardless of its weight. No need for a stamp. Deliveries are performed in 1 working day in Portugal mainland and 2 working days to the Portuguese islands.
CTT International solutions
- Regular Post – Deliveries in up to 5 working days in Europe and 7 working days globally.
- Blue Post – Express package deliveries in up to 3 working days in Europe and 5 working days worldwide.
- Registered Post – Deliveries in up to 3 working days in Europe and 5 working days globally with the tracking number included. Additional services such as payment on delivery, confirmation of acceptance, and insurance options are available for an extra fee and can be requested during the booking process.
- Green Post – Fixed price for each package size regardless of its weight. No need for a stamp. Deliveries are performed in 5 working days in Europe and 7 working days worldwide.
Have in mind that none of the above-mentioned CTT services is door-to-door, and you must always drop off your letter or parcel either on a CTT Contact Point or a Mail Box (be careful to add the stamp in advance in this case).
CTT international shipping costs and postal rates
Additionally to mailing services, CTT Portugal also offers some options to send parcels weighing up to 30 kg for domestic shipping and 10 kg for international routes. You can simulate the price for shipping your parcel using the CTT shipping calculator.
Alternatively, you can take a look at the table below where we compiled the shipping rates for various CTT services for shipping a 10 kg package and respective delivery times. None of the CTT services listed below is door-to-door. On the other hand, Eurosender services are always door-to-door.
|CTT Shipping Service
|CTT Domestic Mainland
|3 business days
|CTT Domestic Islands
|5-15 business days
|CTT International Europe
|5 business days
|CTT International Worldwide
|7 business days
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQs about CTT international delivery services, parcel tracking and postal rates
Does CTT provide shipping boxes?
How can I pay customs charges when shipping internationally with CTT?
Where can I drop off my package? Does CTT have parcel lockers?
I missed my CTT delivery. Can I schedule redelivery?
What is the difference between CTT and CTT Express?
Does CTT Express offer shipping insurance?
What additional services does CTT Correios offer?
Does CTT offer pallet or cargo shipping services?
When will the CTT postman pick up my parcel?
- 8 am - 10 am
- 10 am - 1 pm
- 1 pm - 4 pm
- 4 pm - 7 pm
- 7 pm - 10 pm