DSV deliveries, prices and freight transport services
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, DSV provides transport, storage and logistics solutions in more than 75 countries. Check our guide to find out more about DSV courier services, shipping prices, delivery times and more. If you want to get the best shipping quotes for your needs, make sure to get a quote with Eurosender. We have a network comprised of vetted logistics providers, including DSV, to ensure you are always matched with the optimal option for your requirements, at the lowest price.
Why choosing Eurosender?
Vetted logistics providers
Access to a wide network of international couriers
Instant quotes for parcels, express and pallet shipping
Dedicated logistics experts to help you in every step
Shipping insurance included in the price
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Our goal is to make shipping easier and faster. Book almost any delivery service in instants and easily manage all your transportation operations with our free logistics control panel.
Set up a business profile
Our shipping services
Track and trace DSV: DSV tracking services
To track and trace your DSV delivery you will need a DSV tracking number. Each parcel has a unique number or ID that you can use to find its location and status. When you book a DSV delivery, you will receive a DSV tracking number associated with your shipment. Every time the parcel reaches a new warehouse or pickup point, the tracking status will be updated. If you have booked the service with us, you can use our tracking tool to localise your shipment. We will send the DSV tracking number via e-mail after the service has been confirmed.
What are DSV delivery times?
For DSV deliveries within the same country, you can expect a delivery time between 24h and 5 days depending on the route. DSV international shipping can take more depending on the destination, but on average, it takes between 5 to 10 working days. For DSV freight services via road, domestic shipments can be expected in 24-48h, and international cargo deliveries can take up to 5 days within Europe.
Besides from scheduling a home delivery, you can choose to deliver your parcel to a DSV pickup point, from which the recipient can collect it. Delivery to the DSV pickup points can take 1 to 3 business days to main centres and 1 to 6 business days to smaller DSV centres. However, we always recommend you check the DSV tracking number to see where your parcel is.
Get a immediate quote for your shipment by checking our booking tool. No hidden costs.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Frequently asked questions about DSV freight services
Is DSV a freight forwarder?
Can I ship freight with DSV?
- Air transport: DSV freight services via air freight include door-to-door deliveries and consolidated cargo.
- Sea freight: customers can book containerised and non-containerised loads, as well as faster DSV freight deliveries with their DSV Short Sea service.
- Rail freight: DSV transport services include a series of rail-transport solutions within Europe; as well as a strong network connecting the continent with China and other intercontinental destinations.
Can I ship cargo by road with DSV?
- Groupage: consolidated cargo for shipments up to 2,500kg.
- Partial cargo up to 2,500 kg delivered within Europe.
- Specialised cargo solutions such as temperature-controlled deliveries, hazardous goods transport as well as hanged-garment deliveries for selected routes.