PostNL international courier services
PostNL is a Dutch company which, besides the Netherlands, operates in Italy, the UK, Germany, and Belgium. Formerly known as TNT, the company got its name PostNL in 2011. In the Netherlands, PostNL is responsible for carrying out the universal postal service, which is done 5 days a week from Tuesday to Saturday. On top of that, there are PostNL courier services, PO boxes, and relocation services. Approximately 50.000 people are employed by PostNL at a PostNL depot or other location.
Eurosender works with a wide variety of logistics providers, ranging from world-famous international courier companies, to the most trusted companies on local markets. Check the prices for international shipping with our tool below.
How to place an order with Eurosender?
Benefits of shipping with Eurosender
Eurosender provides a better and budget-friendly alternative for PostNL courier services. With our vast array of services and partners, we can provide you with the many benefits you see here below.
Eurosender provides worldwide shipping of packages and freight.
Direct pricing after filling in the pick-up and delivery address.
Possibility to set up a free account for both business and individual users, which gives access to many benefits.
Useful packing advice on a wide range of items.
Standard shipping insurance with most shipments.
Send a parcel with PostNL and the alternatives
When you want to know the PostNL price for shipping, you simply go to their website and fill in the order form and check the PostNL delivery times. But when PostNL doesn’t offer the service you need, or you are looking for a better option than take a look at this summary of the services that Eurosender provides.
Standard shipping: Suitable for standard shipments which could be things such as luggage, vinyl records, toys, and games. When you have several things to ship, please be aware that it is also possible to send multiple packages in one order.
Freight Shipping: No matter how big your load is, Eurosender can handle it. However, it is essential that you opt for the right type of pallet for your shipment and determine whether your shipment concerns FTL, LTL or PTL shipping.
Dedicated Van Delivery: The same as FTL shipping, only on a smaller scale. One van that goes directly from pick-up to delivery address and that is solely dedicated to your shipment. Verify suitable for relocations and removals.
Individual offer: Does your item have special requirements? Let us know, and we will make you an individual offer catered to your shipping needs.
Several factors affect the PostNL price for shipping. Below you see the things that might be applicable to your shipment.
- Dimensions: Length, width, and height of the shipment, together with the weight. The packaging material should be included when calculating the dimension.
- Distance: Besides the miles or kilometres the package has to travel, it is also important whether it is domestic or an international shipment.
- Kind of items: Fragile or dangerous items are more expensive than standard items and should also be packed more thoroughly.
- Additional requirements: Storage, insurance, time-sensitive shipments are just a few examples of things that are considered additional services. Eurosender also provides storing facilities at reasonable prices.
- Delivery time: being flexible with the delivery date can result in huge savings.
FAQ section PostNL
- How do I track my shipment with PostNL?
- When you want to track your shipment with PostNL, you go the main page of their website, where you will find the tracking engine in the top-left corner. There you enter your PostNL tracking number with which you can determine the PostNL delivery times.
- How to label your PostNL order?
- Always take the following steps:
- Remove the old labels.
- Print the new labels on (self-adhesive paper if possible).
- Put a second label inside of the shipment in case something happens to the packaging.
- Firmly place the label.
- Don’t seal or tape the label after attaching it to the package.
- Always take the following steps:
- Can I get a PostNL promo code or PostNL discount codes?
- When you are looking for a PostNL promo code or some PostNL discount codes, keep your eyes on their website for more info. PostNL frequently collaborates with newspapers, museums, and other organizations for joint discounts.
- Is there a PostNL contact number?
- The Post NL contact number can be found on their website and at local offices.
- Are there PostNL storage facilities?
- There are currently no PostNL storage facilities.
- What to do when a package is not delivered with PostNL?
- Go to the website and file online for a claim.
Still, have questions about Eurosender shipping services? Get in touch with our experienced customer service and they will provide you with the answers you have been looking for.
Our courier services providers
Disclaimer: The information above is the result of online research. When looking for accurate information, such as a PostNL depot, PostNL delivery times, PostNL storage facilities or a PostNL tracking number always check the official website of PostNL.