Send alloy car wheels and tyres internationally by courier
If you need a reliable courier service to ship car wheels and tyres to your home or customers, book the shipment on our platform. Our algorithm will find the best solution for sending alloy wheels, tyres and other car parts by courier. Follow our guide on how to pack and ship car wheels, tyres and rims in the best way.
What to know before sending alloy wheels and tyres by courier?
When booking a courier service to send alloy wheels and tyres internationally, follow these tips and ensure a smooth delivery.
- Check the dimensions and weight of the shipment in the size tool to determine the best service for you and the cost to ship your wheels and tyres.
- When shipping your tyres by air freight, they need to be deflated or have the pressure valve opened. When shipping wheels by road, they will be better protected if sent together with the tyres with the air pressure at 10psi.
- Make sure someone is present at the addresses provided for pick-up and delivery. Calculate the estimated delivery time and have your car wheels or tyres properly packed for shipping.
HOW TO SHIP
How to ship wheels and tyres with courier services?
HOW TO PACK
Learn how to pack alloy wheels and car tyres for safe shipping
The following steps can be used to pack any type of wheels and tyres: for cars, trucks, bikes, etc.:
- Make sure your wheels are clean and dry before packing them for shipping.
- Place a sheet of foam 2 cm larger than the wheel on each face, fold the excess and tape it to the wheel to avoid scratches.
- If you are shipping wheels separated from the tyres, wrap each wheel with sturdy bubble wrap and secure with tape.
- Protect the wheel with cardboard in the same way as you did with the foam in step 2 and wrap everything in protective plastic film.
- Cushion a box with Styrofoam and place the wheel or car part inside it. Fill the empty spaces with cushioning materials.
- Close and seal the box. Reinforce the seams and edges with several layers of tape.
- If you are shipping a set of wheels and tyres, place the 4 packed wheels onto a pallet and secure them.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their
permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FAQ – How to pack and ship car wheels and tyres by courier
How much does it cost to send alloy wheels and tyres internationally?
What is the cheapest way to ship wheels and tyres?
What is the best alloy wheel and tyre delivery service for large quantities?
How can I know if my wheels and tyres will be transported by air or road?
Where can I get the right packaging materials for packing my alloy wheels and tyres for shipping?
Is it possible to pack and ship other car parts together with the wheels and tyres?
Are my wheels insured if I ship them with Eurosender?
What are the main reasons for sending alloy wheels and tyres internationally?
- Shipping service for car shops. We have many clients who are regular car sellers that ship their car wheels, tyres and rims with us.
- Selling your used car wheels online. With Eurosender, shipping used car wheels and tyres to your customers is easy and stress-free.
- Buying car wheels from sellers abroad. Your car deserves the best products. Even if your reseller is halfway around the world, we can send your wheels to you.