How to send a pandemic care package
Sending a care package to friends and family to let them know you are thinking of them during the Covid-19 pandemic is more important than ever. With many people stuck at home in self-isolation, unable to see their loved ones, there has never been a better time to send a pandemic care package to brighten someone’s day and beat the boredom. Find out how you can ship care packages to family in Covid-19 lockdown, and book low-cost worldwide parcel delivery with Eurosender.
START SHIPPING NOW
Place an order to ship a parcel to someone in isolation
International shipping to self-isolating loved ones – with Eurosender
Things to consider before booking a parcel delivery during a lockdown
How to correctly address your care package for friends and family in lockdown
- CountryChoose the country of pick-up/delivery.
- Name & SurnameAdd the full name of the consignee.
Ex.: Simon Young
- AddressFill out the street name in full and the number.
Ex.: Blake street 13 Residential complex: The Mews.
- Additional info – OptionalImportant: As these comments are optional, the courier doesn’t always take them into consideration.
- ZipcodeAdd the zip code, please double check if it’s the right one.
- Town/cityAdd the full name of the town or city.
Ex.: South Melbourne
- Phone numberAdd the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +61 413 302 618