How to send a pandemic care package
Sending a care package to friends and family to let them know you are thinking of them during the Covid-19 pandemic is more important than ever. With many people stuck at home in self-isolation, unable to see their loved ones, there has never been a better time to send a pandemic care package to brighten someone’s day and beat the boredom. Find out how you can ship care packages to family in Covid-19 lockdown, and book low-cost worldwide parcel delivery with Eurosender.
START SHIPPING NOW
Place an order to ship a parcel to someone in isolation
International shipping to self-isolating loved ones – with Eurosender
Things to consider before booking a parcel delivery during a lockdown
Common issues when delivering a parcel to someone on quarantine
How to correctly address your care package for friends and family in lockdown
- CountryChoose the country of pick-up/delivery.
- Name & SurnameAdd the full name of the consignee.
Ex.: Simon Young
- AddressFill out the street name in full and the number.
Ex.: Blake street 13 Residential complex: The Mews.
- Additional info – OptionalImportant: As these comments are optional, the courier doesn’t always take them into consideration.
- ZipcodeAdd the zip code, please double check if it’s the right one.
- Town/cityAdd the full name of the town or city.
Ex.: South Melbourne
- Phone numberAdd the phone number, change the area code if needed.
Ex.: +61 413 302 618
The best care package ideas for those in lockdown
What you should not send in a care package to someone in self-isolation?
- Prohibited or restricted items by couriers
Check these carefully to ensure it is possible to send the item by courier. Some items may be considered prohibited or restricted by most courier companies.
- Items which are not allowed in certain countries
Always check local laws and customs regulations in case an item is not considered legal where you wish to ship.
- Items which could carry germs and potentially infect your loved ones
Always make sure what you are sending won’t make your loved ones sick. To prevent this, you can disinfect the item before packing or unpacking.
How to send a package safely without leaving your home
Our door-to-door delivery services are ideal for sending care packages safely without leaving your home. To do so, disinfect and prepare your package before the courier’s arrival. Courier drivers are not likely to pick up the package if the sender is not present, but they may give you non-contact options for confirming the package pick-up. When the courier driver comes to pick the package up make sure to avoid unnecessary contact and wear a mask and gloves when handing the package.
READY TO SHIP?