Send baked goods domestically or abroad safely
Are you looking for the best way to organise shipping of baked goods such as homemade cookies or biscuits to someone by mail? Get informed about how to ship baked goods within a country or overseas safely. Explore experts’ tips on how to pack cupcakes, desserts, and other baked goods before sending them by post or courier.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join as a business. Benefit even more with Eurosender!
Create a free business account and get access to your personal dashboard. Manage all your orders, invoices, and track shipments easier from one single place. Increase the efficiency of your business and grow globally with Eurosender.
Set up a business account
How to send baked goods domestically or overseas by courier?
How to pack baked goods for safe shipping
When sending brownies, pies, or other baked goods overseas, make sure you pack them properly. Follow these instructions and prepare your baked goods for shipping safely:
- Place your baked goods in a plastic food container. (Consider freezing them prior to collection).
- Wrap the food container with bubble wrap
- Nest the container in a cardboard box filled with cushioning materials.
- Seal the box. You can also add a warning saying “Fragile” or “Handle with care” on the box.
How to pack cookies, cupcakes or biscuits to send in the mail
Many people mail homemade cookies, biscuits and cupcakes to their relatives or friends internationally. To protect your goods for shipping, check these packing tips:
- Place the cookies, biscuits or any other small baked goods in a food container. Bubble wrap the container carefully and seal with tape.
- Place the container with cookies, biscuits, or cupcakes into a shipping box.
- Add cushioning materials such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts.
- Close and seal the box and secure the edges.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?