How can you ship e-cigarettes, e-liquid, and Juul pods Internationally?
Find the optimal solution for shipping electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, and Juul pods internationally. Сheck how to pack and send vape products, puff bars or Juul pods in the mail. Take a look at applicable rules and regulations regarding the transportation of this type of product by post and by courier.
What are you interested in?
READY TO SHIP?
Shipping electronic cigarettes, puff bars, and e-liquids internationally
HOW TO PACK
How to pack electronic cigarettes and Juul pods for shipping on a pallet?
When shipping cigarettes internationally, you should make sure that you know how to properly prepare your package for transport. These simple instructions will surely help you send cigarettes by post or via courier services:
- When shipping multiple small boxes, put them together into big cardboard boxes.
- Stack the boxes one onto another on the pallet.
- Fix them with a packaging rope and wrap them in plastic foil to make sure they cannot move on the pallet.
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Join thousands of businesses that have chosen Eurosender as their permanent shipping platform and get immediate access to multiple benefits.
Set up a business account
Sending vapes and puff bars in the mail or by courier
HOW TO PACK
How to pack electronic cigarettes, vape juice and puff bars for shipping?
- Put the e-cigarette or Juul pod in a plastic bag.
- If you have the original packaging, place the device inside.
- Use any other box that fits the device if you do not have the original packaging.
- Cover the initial packaging with bubble wrap and put it inside a larger box.
- Fill the voids with cushioning materials.
- Seal the box.
- Tightly seal the bottles with e-liquid.
- Protect each bottle individually with buttle wrap.
- Place the bottles in a leak-proof plastic bag.
- Fill the box with cushioning materials such as crumpled paper.
- Fill all the voids with additional cushioning materials.
- Seal the box.
Regulations on shipping electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and Juul pods internationally
- Before shipping electronic cigarettes, puff pods and recharge cartridges, it is important to check whether they are legal in the pick-up and the destination country. Many countries have followed the US ban regarding shipping such products.
- Before shipping Juul pods and e-cigarettes internationally, remember that lithium batteries exceeding the specifications below cannot be transported by air.
- If you decide to send li-Ion-powered vapes and Juul pods in the mail, make sure that the batteries travel inside the device and comply with the following requirements:
E-LIQUIDS AND RECHARGE CARTRIDGES
- Check the destination country’s regulations regarding sending vape and puff products in the mail or by courier. Many countries classify them as tobacco products and not as electronic devices.
- Strict regulations regarding vape juice content have been implemented in different countries across the globe.
- Make sure your package does not contain any promotional elements.
How much vape juice can one ship in the mail?
E-liquid international shipping has become quite challenging after the Vape Ban. Thus, senders can only mail them at their own risk. When shipping nicotine-free e-liquids through the mail internationally, their volume must not exceed 1L. The bottles must be securely closed and placed in leak-proof packaging.
Courier companies prohibit sending liquids, including vape juice because any leakage will cause damage not only to the package itself but also to other shipments.